Effective Date March 9th, 2021
Applicability and third-party websites and services
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us. We may collect information from you when you provide it to us. The type of information you may provide includes, but is not limited to: name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, or other information you provide.
- Automatically. We may automatically collect some information using cookies and other technology (described below) based on your use of the site.
Types of Information we may collect:
Personally identifying information: Personally identifying information includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other personal information you may provide. You may decide not to provide us with this information, but some services and parts of the Site may not be accessible without the information.
Other information we collect: We may automatically collect information about your interaction with our Site, our advertisements, and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files. Examples of information which may be collected by our various technologies includes, but is not limited to, browser information, device IP address, interaction with advertisements, pages visited on the Site, prior website visited, date and time stamp information, and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through these tracking devices is not always identifiable to a person when collected, we may combine this information with personally identifiable information, like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you. We may use this information to provide you with relevant advertising when you visit our Site or third-party websites, or to send you email advertisements. We treat this information collectively as personally identifiable information.
How we may use the information that we collect:
The information we collect may be used by us or by third parties we engage in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. This includes, but is not limited to, combining personally identifiable information, such as email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on this site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to send you information about our products or services, including sending information by email.
Further, we may share this information with third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you more relevant advertising emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you. You may opt-out here if you prefer, we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cookies and Other Technology
You may decline cookies if permitted by your web browser software. You should consult with your browser’s manufacturer if you have questions regarding how to disable cookies. Please note, however, that some parts of the Site may not operate correctly if you disable cookies.
We may also track your use of our Site, your interaction with our advertisements on our sites or other sites, and other content gathered through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons may be used for helping us improve our Site, services, and marketing communications, among other things.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
We may have relationships with third party advertising and analytics services companies. These companies may advertise on our behalf on other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Information that may be collected includes, but is not be limited to, information about the websites you’ve viewed and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. Such information may be combined with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you. Collectively, this information may be used to deliver advertising, including by email and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your preferences and interests. It may also be used to better understand your interactions with our site and advertisements, and other websites and advertisements observed by these advertising companies. To learn more about targeted advertising (also called interest-based advertising), analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
- Providing Information. You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifying information.
- Declining Cookies. You may adjust your browser settings to decline cookies if you wish. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. If you wish to opt-out of receiving targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us, you may do so at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting your request to here. Please allow 10 business days for us to process the opt-out request.
- Do Not Track. This site does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
California Privacy Rights
The State of California provides California residents the right, under certain circumstances, to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Because our Policy gives you a choice of opting out of having your contact information disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, we may instead provide you with information on how to exercise your preferences. Please contact us at [email protected] to request this information. If you wish to learn more about restricting the sharing of your contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please see above.
This Site is intended for general audiences and is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S
We operate our Site in the United States, and it is intended only for users located in the U.S. Data protection and privacy laws differ between the U.S. and other locations. If you are not located within the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that the personal information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the U.S., and you consent to such activities.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
Consumer rights provided by The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
Privacy practices at the Company related with The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the section “Types of Information We May Collect” section.